Managing Properties the Right WayTyler Management Inc was founded in 2000 by James and Lorri Quiett. Originally, it was a way for us to manage our Long Beach properties, but we decided to expand our efforts to include other properties in 2004. We've grown our expertise and track record over those years to be able to offer the best service we can. Our business has grown around South Bay largely because of our tradition of results-oriented service.
We know what's required to be successful in this industry, as we've been on both sides of it: the owners and the residents. James is a licensed real estate broker, Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), and Certified Community Association Manager (CCAM).
Lorri is also a licensed real estate agent with years of experience in the residential rental market. We work together to ensure that our operation goes smoothly. We're committed toward consistently providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.
Tyler Management is proud to be a member of:
- Apartment Association, California Southern Cities
- Apartment Owners Association
- California Association of Community Managers
- California Association of Realtors
- Community Association Institute
- Long Beach Community Business Network
- National Association of Realtors
- Pacific West Association of Realtors
Tyler Management is also a Proud Sponsor of Lightning Velo Cycling Club.